Monday 11 August 2014

Best Dressed: Teen Choice Awards 2014

Hi everyone,

A small list of some of my favourites from the TCAs Last night -

I am so happy that Hilary Duff is back!! You can check out her new single 'Chasing The Sun' on Itunes and Youtube right now! I really would love to see her do a world tour or just come to the UK for something and when I say UK I don't just mean England! She was my childhood idol and I have always been a fan. I was just so excited to find out she was releasing new music and she had to be a favourite when I saw she was attending the TCAs. -

1. Hilary Duff


Pretty Little Liar Shay Mitchell looked very chic in white lace and I love her hair as well.

2. Shay Mitchell


Selena Gomez never fails when taking on the fashion world, looking very elegant in a black suit. Selena for me is always a pleasure on the Red carpet.

3. Selena Gomez


My favourite vampire but no so much at this event is the stunning Nina Dobrev, Nina has such a good body shape for all clothes and in this blue and pink top with matching high-waist shorts definitely proves that. 

4. Nina Dobrev


Hit-Girl is such a favourite Comic character of mine as I love the Kick-Ass series so I always look out for Chloe at events to see what she is wearing and she always pulls it off all the time, with a simple black bandeau underneath her red lace jacket and a pair of matching shorts she is looking fantastic.

5. Chloe Moretz


Everyone looked pretty good at the event and I also wanted to mix match it up with a Male best dressed post after this but not too sure how that would go, I did love Tyler Posey's outfit so maybe let me know what you think of me doing a take on men's fashion when I do these posts?

No comments:

Post a Comment