Friday 27 December 2013

Party Season - NYE/Day Outfit

Hi everyone,

I know, I know...I forgot to post on Christmas or before saying it on my lush post but Merry Late Christmas!! Hope everyone had a lovely day and continue to do so over the holiday season..what I didn't do this year was the 'Party Season' Post! I like posting outfits to wear for parties and just girly nights out so I have decided to do one just before 2014 for New Years Eve & Day, I hope everyone likes them and if not just have a look around the sites I have visited and you will be sure to pick one, especially with all these boxing day sales! Enjoyyy... Happy New Year when it comes!! I hope 2014 is good to us all! :)


So I'm gonna start of with NYE outfits because they are kind of more 'Party Season' because there is so many events and parties to bring in the New Year, of course there will be still some going on New Years but most of the time people spend it with loved ones going out for nice meals so there will be a different take but there will be some sparkles still added in...


NYE:








NYD:



WITH/




I think this outfit would be great for a meal out with family or friends.




I think this dress is good if your heading out later in the night




I think this Playsuit is gorgeous for a girly night

No comments:

Post a Comment