Wednesday 31 July 2013

Variety's Power of Youth event


Nina Dobrev


Abigail Breslin


Bailee Madison


Kiernan Shipka


Quvenzhane Wallis

It seemed to go in a weird pattern here red - white - red/white - white - PINK. I know that may look very odd but I just seen something that was remarkable which was how young teens dress when they go to award ceremonies like this but compared to a little girl that's 9? that isn't too much younger I feel and she just looks sweet in her cute dress but also very fashionable, I wish the younger generation were seen at more events dressed like this.  I understand that they have stylists etc but at that age they should be allowed to dress more child-like I think. All ladies(girls) above look gorgeous but I just think more people should mention this.

No comments:

Post a Comment