Monday 11 February 2013

Lauren Conrad covers Lucky for March




Lauren Conrad is covering next months cover of Lucky magazine, she's wearing a sheer lace blouse with denim shorts on the cover. She talks about fashion and says 'I try to never look back at how I dressed in the first few seasons of Laguna Beach because it was pretty bad... head-to-toe bad, this past summer, MTV replayed every episode and I would always see it and be like, "Ahh, noo!" I wore these capri denim pants a lot and they were so bad.' Lauren has two fashion lines LC Lauren Conrad and Paper Crown, she says that she found it hard coming out the TV show because of her reputation and continues 'It was difficult to be taken seriously. But I think the fact that I went to school to study fashion and worked in the industry helped me.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment