Friday 18 January 2013

People's Choice Favourites


Jennifer Lawrence had on a short black clingy shimmering dress that showed of her gorgeous curves. She teamed it with a pair of black heels, the dress had a slightly old-fashioned classy feel to it with the neckline but was an apparent fashion 'fail' to some tabloids which I disagree on.


Taylor Swift looked very elegant in a long white gown that had a short train at the back, the gown had a revealing plunging neckline also.


Julianne Hough was one of my favourites because whenever she hits the red carpet for each event she always gives the camera's a twirl to show off her bottom skirt flare out, she had on a dark blue sparkling dress and teamed it with silver heels.


Emma Watson had on a bold printed halterneck mini- dress that was covered  in various patterns and showed off her legs, Emma teamed her dress with a pair of black strappy heels.


Chloe Moretz was another favourite of mine wearing a printed floral laced neon dress and matched it with a black clutch and a pair of black heels.

My five favourite ladies of the night from the People's Choice Awards were: Jennifer Lawrence, Taylor Swift, Julianne Hough, Emma Watson and Chloe Moretz. I think my definite favourite was Julianne and Chloe, but they all looked gorgeous at the event. I do enjoy doing my red carpet favourites as you can view from previous posts but I am going to start doing more featured styled posts and most will be of close friends so keep an eye out and let me know what your fashionable thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment