Sunday 27 January 2013

Lauren Conrad reveals the Spring 2013 collection for Paper Crown


                                                     Nantucket Dress

Harbor Dress

Reef Dress


Buoy Top + Serena Legging


Hartford Top


Beaufort Blouse + Williamsburg Trouser


Galley Dress

Lauren Conrad has just revealed the Spring 2013 collection for Paper Crown and I thought I would share with everyone just some I have chosen at random, there is way more and you can check it out right here - Lauren Conrad's Blog Post. The collection will go online and be available from stores in February! I am a huge fan of Lauren and I adore her style so be sure to check out my upcoming post about her LC Lauren Conrad Spring line. Also I just wanna say that I love that Galley Dress, I remember seeing Lauren wear a dress like that on 'The Hills' and she really suits them.

No comments:

Post a Comment