Thursday 1 November 2012

Willa Holland talks about her new role in new superhero show 'Arrow'






O.C fans will know her as Kaitlin Cooper or Gossip Girl fans will know her as outspoken model called Agnes Andrews and in both shows she was no disappointment. I enjoyed her in both shows myself and she certainly adds something different which she will take with her to new superhero show 'Arrow' - Willa plays Thea Queen.

She told Jezebel Magazine: "The fact it was based on a DC Comics book, and the fact that I would get to play a superhero. I don't want to spoil anything... but every episode gets more and more awesome." 

Willa plays the younger supportive sister of Oliver (leading character) and although she does not have to wear a superhero costume, she still wanted to be in good shape. She told Jezebel Magazine: "Now I do Pilates and just try to keep my body in motion-walking around doesn't really do enough, so I have to do something else.

Arrow is shown on SKY1 in the UK, Mondays at 8pm and I will definitely be watching it. - The trailer is below if you want to have a sneak peek to see if you might be interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment