Sunday 4 November 2012

Black Studded Bag - Primark : £12


I wanted to post about my new bag I bought last week from Primark, I actually found this online and it was priced at £30 on this random site I can't actually remember where from to be honest but I just love it! It's black with studs down the side and at the top near the handle. It can be carried on your shoulders with less than what a normal women would carry in their bag haha(ain't gonna happen) so moving on..It's a bag to be held by the arm. I am not a fan of these because I have notebooks and stuff from college but I thought I would give it a go and actually stop wearing my leopard print bag!! Wow...BIG step for me guys! I know it is quite simple in a way but it did really stand out for me! 

£12/ Primark 

No comments:

Post a Comment