Sunday 14 October 2012

Wrapping Up For Winter - Fashion must haves!



Are you starting to feel the cold air in the mornings when heading to work and college? I definitely am, so I thought I would make a winter checklist of all the clothing I just might need during the chilly season. Not too expensive, but definitely not so cheap that my new jacket turns out to be so thin that I get drenched in the rain, I’ve tried to go for a happy medium on the prices.
I know most people now prefer online shopping, but I do like going the odd trip into town, because I can try my picks on there and then rather having them delivered to my home, hating them and having to return them, only to go through the whole cycle again. If you think I’ve missed anything from my checklist just leave a comment and I’ll add it in!
Winter fashion must-haves, courtesy of New Look and River Island:
Furry Jackets



Leopard Faux Fur Toggle Coat, £40, New Look
Cosy Hats




Leopard Print Fur Trapper Hat, £10, New Look
Rain-Proof Parkas



Navy Blue Metallic Parka, £40, New Look
Knitted Jumpers



Shell Pink Eyelash Rib Boxy Jumper, £23, New Look
Woolen Gloves


Alice Hannah Grey Sequin Heart Gloves, £18, New Look
Stylish Scarves


Beige Marl Basket Weave Scarf With Tassel Trim, £25, River Island
Sheepskin Earmuffs

Emu Australia Cream Angahook Ear Muffs, £65, New Look
An Essential Umbrella

Floral Print Umbrella , £15, River Island
Boots

  Destroy Fleece Trimmed Wedge Boots , £65, New Look

2 comments:

  1. Love the boots!

    Karen,xx
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, we all need at least one of each of these! Amazing, Great Blog, Keep It Up :)


    I am now following, Please support my blog by following back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/ Thanks <3!

    ReplyDelete