Saturday 13 October 2012

Fashion Guest Blogger for ScotCampus October 8th-12th


Earlier this week I was guest blogging for ScotCampus , they posted on twitter how they were looking for a Scottish fashion blogger that was interested in being a guest blogger on their style section and I tweeted back saying I was very interested and told them about my blog, I was told sent an e-mail to the editor Jennifer and she asked me to blog from the 8th - 12th which I was happy to do. 

I blogged about the A/W Kardashian Collection coming to Dorothy Perkins in the UK in November, Best Dressed at the Inside Soap Awards, Rihanna VS Rita Ora - Who wins the style war?, Wrapping Up for Winter and my last post was about Victoria Beckham's Spring/Summer 2013 collection she showed at New York Fashion Week. 

I know I have previously blogged about some of those but there are two I haven't and will post up soon, If you are a Scottish fashion blogger like myself and wanting to guest blog for ScotCampus then give them tweet at @ScotCampus. It's something you can add in to CV's or perhaps your personal statement when applying to UNI, I know it is pretty minor but it is something and worth it! My links to all my posts are below:









Feel free to leave any comments either on the posts on ScotCampus or on this post just mention the post your are relating your comment to. My Victoria Beckham post isn't up yet, but when it goes up I will add the link in. (I just want to add in a little thing and that is to follow them on twitter on the link above and also Like them on Facebook by clicking this)

No comments:

Post a Comment