Friday 17 August 2012

Jordin Sparks lights up the red carpet for the Sparkle Premiere



Jordin Sparks was seen strutting her stuff on the red carpet at the 'Sparkle' premiere at Grauman's Chinese Theatre which features the late Whitney Houston. Jordin had on a strapless white gown, her corseted couture was adorned with crystals and  it showed off hew slimmed down figure which is very beautiful. She matched her gown with a silver purse and silver peep-toe heels. Jordin recently showed off her figure in 'Shape' magazine, She was on the cover in a blue bikini and spoke about her weight loss. She said: 'I knew I had a long road ahead of me. I was barely working out, and my diet was a mess. I had to address when, what, and how much I was eating.' She later added: 'I just wanted to be healthy. I remember thinking, ‘I’m in my prime. I should be happy and fit.’ That was the moment I decided that changes needed to be made.'

No comments:

Post a Comment