Friday 29 June 2012

Mila Kunis Covers Glamour Magazine for August




Mila Kunis is going to be gracefully covering August for Glamour mgazine, she was talking about her body image and how happy she is to get back into shape ever since she dropped down to 98 pounds to play alongside Natalie Portman in 'The Black Swan' last year.  In the first shot she is standing on a balcony in NYC with a pair of denim shorts on and a floral print top for the summer, In the seond she had on a jumper that was short sleeved and had on another pair of denim shorts. Mila was all covered in denim for her main cover with a shirt and jeans and a cowboy hat. Mila said that everyone kept changing their minds on how healthy and thin she looked in 'The Black Swan' but the truth was she was never that weight anyways so it was just for the part she lost it, when she got back to her original weight she said she felt so much happier and her body had a shape to it. I definitely have a girl crush on her, she's so beautiful and a really good role model for young girls because she really is her own self and doesn't thrive from the media or any of the attention she gets from modelling and acting.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow Ashley’s blog (Ring my bell) and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like your as well. You have a awesome blog and this post is great, she is amazing! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for coming on my blog :) I checked out yours and I followed you so follow back if you want! I also liked you on facebook :) and I agree fully about Ashley, she's really got a brilliant eye for style and fashion. xx

    ReplyDelete