Thursday 23 February 2012

Amanda Holden shows off her new black and white leopard print heels




Amanda Holden was spotted leaving the Britain's Got Talent auditions in a pair of eye-catching black and white leopard print heels, the pair had quite abit of heel on them but they still looked pretty comfortable to walk about in. I am a HUGE leopard print lover and had to blog about this! I do notice that Leopard print heels are becoming really big in the fashion world right now and alot of celebrities are showing them off when they get papped out and about so it's no surprise, but I really thought these were gorgeous.You can buy them in stores now, I am not a fan of buying heels online because I can never get my size right, so I do prefer going to the store, Check out New Look and Debenhams or any top stores you know that sell good heels.








No comments:

Post a Comment