Tuesday 31 January 2012

Kendall and Kylie Jenner Cover Teen Vogue!





Kendall and Kylie are so beautiful and they are getting bigger and bigger thanks to their 3 big sister's being so famous, The Kardashians. I love watching them in the reality shows and they do seem so genuine and like they want to persue their dreams in modelling. I always buy Teen Vogue and when I saw that they were covering it, I had to blog about it! I would love to work at Teen Vogue. It's the march issue everyone so make sure you buy it!! Here is their Interview on the teen vogue site and you can view the slide show with the pictures aswell. You can also check out their style's - Kendall's Style and Kylie's Style. If you want to get their look from the shoot they done then get their beauty list here - Beauty List.

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue who either of these girls are but I love the cover! The colours are so so adorable! I might have to pick up this issue! Also, I'm hosting my first giveaway over at my blog if you'd like to enter!

    http://seaofdaisies.blogspot.com/2012/01/woven-purse-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete