Saturday 7 January 2012

Celebrity Inspired Style at Funky Divaa




Leopard Print Sleeveless Belted Skater Style Dress : £17.99


Wet Look Leggings in Black : £6.99


Tartan Skater Tailored Dress In Red : £18.99


Long Sleeve Split Front Maxi Dress In Wine : £15.99

My friend actually showed me this website and it has some pretty cute stuff on it, lot's of different leopard print clothing aswell if you are into that(which I am). I'm going to be ordering stuff from it soon but I thought I would do a post on this because they have named it "Celebrity Inspired Style" and I know sometimes when us girl's watch the Xfactor and when we saw Cheryl in a gorgeous dress we would want to know where it was from, or If we see Frankie Sandford papped out and about looking gorgeous in a dress we'd want to know where it was from, this site get's you near enough to their dresses, leggings, playsuits, jumpers etc. I would definitely recommend having a look. 

Funky Divaa has got celebrity style from Fearne Cotton, Kate Middleton, Frankie Sandford and many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment