Wednesday 11 January 2012

Celebrity fashion at Forever Unique






Forever Unique is a fantastic fashion website with some celebrity ideas aswell. This post is the same as "Funky Divaa" one, It shows you pictures of the celebrities being spotted out and about at events or just being papped in the dresses. My favourite from above is the Leopard Print one, It looks like it would make your figure look pretty good too, there is some other leopard print ideas on there too(Everyone that reads my blog should know I LOVE it). It may seem abit pricey but if you want to look really nice on a night out or if your going to a special event like a wedding then I would definitely recommend this site. There is also a sale on the site at the moment too so I would get on that asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment