Tuesday 31 January 2012

5 Best Dressed at SAG Awards


Naya Rivera had on a plunging glitter silver gown showing some flesh designed by Naeem Khan.


Amber Riley had on a black lace dress with a huge bow at the top by Badgley Mischka, she had on black bow heels to match.


Lea Michele had on a stunning Versace grey dress with a thigh-high split showing some flesh and had a long train.


Emma Stone had on an angular Alexander McQueen black gown which kept her different but still gorgeous, she matched it with a pair of black heels that had furry bits at the front.


Ariel Winter had on a strapless dress by Collette Dinnigan with a jewel basque and a lace skirt, this dress really stood out to me because even though she is young, it made her look so grown up but still keeping her young at the same time. It was for sure one of my favourites and I love the detail in the design aswell.

As you all know it was the SAG Awards on Sunday and I was so pleased that it was much better than the NTA's and I know some of you might think, "Well obviously because it's bigger" but no, it's because of the fashion. They really turned it up for this and I loved everything everyone had on, these were my top 5 favourite outfits and I hope most of you agree with them. Ariel and Amber's dresses definitely spoke out the most for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment