Friday 9 December 2011

Fashion/Style Books!


This book tells you EVERYTHING you need to know!! I would definitely say out of all fashion/style books to get, this would be a must, because Teen Vogue is such a popular place for young people to intern at if they want a job relating to journalism.


It was actually my best friend that told me about this book because I was telling her all the books I am planning on getting soon to do with fashion and she told me about this one, In this book she talks about her fashion tips and gives examples of them all aswell. Alot of girl's might prefer getting a book like this because Lauren Conrad is such a fashion icon over in LA.


I am a huge fan of the kardashians, I watch all their reality shows, KUWTK, Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Khloé and Lamar, Kourtney and Khloé take Miami, I love it. I especially love their fashion sense apart from when Kim wears REAL fur, In my opinion I do think Kourtney is the best dressed out of all of them and alot of the fans think the same. The girls have put in some beauty and fashion tips aswell as their personal life. There is a second book out next year on the 9th of Jan with the same sort of stuff in it apart from they go into depth with their fragrances, clothes, shoes etc. 

Here's a picture of the second book below -





I saw this book being advertised on the Daily Mail site 'Click Here' and I thought it looked amazing, It tells you all the 100 unforgettable dresses of all time, It has alot of famous actresses in it aswell with the likes of Julia Roberts, Sarah Jessica Parker, Keira Knightley and Marilyn Monroe. The dresses are absolutely gorgeous! My favourite has to be Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman the long red gown, she looked stunning in it. This book isn't like the rest with top tips etc, but it will be a good book to get and still relating to fashion and designers.

No comments:

Post a Comment