Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Knitwear







Alot of people say that festive jumpers are "tacky" and "waste of money" but to be honest, I think everyone's different. I love christmas, and I plan on getting leggings that are like the ones Shenae Grimes had on that I blogged about before, they have snowflakes on them which are quite festive. I also adore these jumpers and that's why I blogged about them, I know other people do too because it makes them "feel more christmasy" and you see them in movies for e.g. Home Alone and Deck the halls. Alot of the celebrities are starting to wear them aswell now, they keep you warm too, which is good especially for this weather we are getting just now in the UK. Shops that have these jumpers are most likely to be MatalanJohn LewisDorothy PerkinsTopshop and River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment